Join us on Friday and Sunday afternoons in spring for a triple-treat of Whiteley experiences linked conveniently by shuttle bus.
*Pre-bookings are essential for this program.The tour begins at the Members Desk of the Art Gallery of New South Wales entrance with a commentary on Whiteley works in the collection from our Gallery Hosts/Guides. Journey on to the Brett Whiteley Studio in Surry Hills for a welcome and overview plus free time to explore this unique space. Cap off the afternoon with a visit to Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden in Lavender Bay in all its spring glory. Tour concludes back at the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
• Bookings close three days prior to each tour
• Tours commence and conclude at the Art Gallery of NSW
• Tours commence promptly at 1:30pm
• Bus departs in all weather conditions
• Wendy’s Secret Garden is established along a steep embankment. For accessibility information www.wendyssecretgarden.org.au